Friday, October 20, 2023

COASTAL ROCKS - TASMANIA

 



I am a bit behind in my posting on this blog but in an effort to catch up, I give you this smallish watercolor of rocks and water seen on a most amazing visit to Bruny Island with good friends. I believe this is near Penguin Island which we walked to after lunching on a wonderful white-sand beach. The incredible beauty surrounding me while I stood on the shore was one of those moments that will forever live in my mind and I could have stood there for hours just absorbing the land, the sea and the sky. For some reason, it has taken me a long time to fully understand some of what I felt during that trip to Tasmania, truly one of the most incredible place I have visited in the world! This small study is 7.5 x 11 inches (19 x 28 cm), watercolor on Arches paper.

No comments: